Chai Oat Milk Latte
- 1 cup ALT CO. oat milk
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 tsp of your favourite loose-leaf chai or 1 teabag
- 1 – 2 tsp sweetener of choice
- Optional: a shot of espresso to make it a dirty chai
- Steep the chai in a mug with the boiling water for about 7 mins or until it is deeply brewed and concentrated. Remove tea bag or tea leaves.
- Meanwhile, heat the oat milk over medium-low for 3-4 minutes, stirring in the sweetener. If desired, use a hand whisk or electronic frothing wand to froth mixture.
- Once the chai is brewed, pour the ALT CO. oat milk into your mug.
- Add a shot of espresso if making a dirty chai